Support the The Sophia Institute
When you support The Sophia Institute, your tax-deductible contribution makes a significant difference in our ability to be a vital center of a more socially just, environmentally sustainable, spiritually-fulfilling human presence on this planet. Your investment will impact many people and communities.
Your generosity is an investment in:
- Funding our Pivot to virtual work – our webinars and Virtual Retreats and the infrastructure that requires staff with this expertise that can focus on this new work.
- When we can again safely offer in person work, we will do so. Yet, we anticipate that the need to continue virtual work, too, including to live-stream in person work to our growing virtual community.
- Continue to bring to Sophia Institute the extraordinary leading edge thinkers and spiritual teachers who are now on our faculty as well as invite new members to our Faculty. This is our Core work, work we continue to be very much committed to.
- Provide Scholarships for those who don’t have the means to pay tuition.
- To support program expansion centered around the Initiatives: Social Justice, Racial Equity Collaborative: transforming from the Inside Out – and Higher Ground: Rising to meet our Environmental Crisis. This work is tuition free. We have been managing both with volunteers only but the work has matured now and needs to have a dedicated staff person to direct it.
Help sustain and grow the transformative power of wisdom and love in the world. Please join us in investing in a more just, sustainable, and conscious world.
Please donate to The Sophia Institute at whatever level you choose. Your donation will automatically make you a member of The Sophia Institute. Please click the button below to donate.
If you’d like to make a donation by Stock Transfer, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843.720.8528.
“The most meaningful gift we can give our children, loved ones, friends and neighbors is the commitment to work together to help build a better world.”