Events Volunteer at The Sophia Institute
Volunteers are the lifeblood of The Sophia Institute. Volunteering not only raises the quality of programs and initiatives, they provide an excellent opportunity for enhancing your experience and developing deeper relationships with like-minded women and men. Below are just some of the opportunities awaiting your unique brand of support. Contact us and let us know how you’d like to support The Sophia Institute.
- Database entry/management
- Administration work
- Assist with event planning
- Make packages, signs etc. (week prior)
- Meet/greet (sign-in)
- Break and lunch duties
- Contact newspapers and magazines
- Social Media
- Event preparation, set-up, cleanup, registration, etc.
- Assist week of/day of events
- Mailings — folding, stamping, addressing, etc.
Our volunteers make great contributions to the sustainability and growth of The Sophia Institute. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering and let us know the areas that interest you.
“The most meaningful gift we can give our children, loved ones, friends and neighbors is the commitment to work together to help build a better world.”